Does your dog always sleep in the same place in the house?

My dog has about three beds in various places throughout the house. The funny thing is, whenever I wake up, he's always sleeping in a different spot. Does your dog do that? I always thought they slept in one spot.....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Pets

• When we had dogs they slept in various spots during the day. Always at night they slept on the carpet on hubs side of the bed.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Ours always sleeps in my son's bed, and when my son is not there, he will not sleep there, wants to sleep in my bed.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I can talk about my cats because I'm a crazy lady, but I don't have a dog :/
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Our dogs like the couch & loveseat. The 1 dog loves the loveseat so much, that as soon as I get up to go in the kitchen or take a potty break, she's right up there. When I come back, I thank her for keeping it warm for me & then make her get off! lol :p When all the furniture is in use by the humans in the house, they have some spots where they like to lay in the living room & dining room. Usually in a spot where they can trip one of us! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• My dog sleeps next to me. Wherever I am, there she is. And when Im pregnant, she likes to nap on my belly. But its ok since she is a 4lb chihuahua.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2012