Does your dog always sleep in the same place in the house?

My dog has about three beds in various places throughout the house. The funny thing is, whenever I wake up, he's always sleeping in a different spot. Does your dog do that? I always thought they slept in one spot.....

Asked by m-avi at 2:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Pets

• When we had dogs they slept in various spots during the day. Always at night they slept on the carpet on hubs side of the bed.

Answer by meooma at 2:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Ours always sleeps in my son's bed, and when my son is not there, he will not sleep there, wants to sleep in my bed.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I can talk about my cats because I'm a crazy lady, but I don't have a dog :/

Answer by staciandababy at 4:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Our dogs like the couch & loveseat. The 1 dog loves the loveseat so much, that as soon as I get up to go in the kitchen or take a potty break, she's right up there. When I come back, I thank her for keeping it warm for me & then make her get off! lol :p When all the furniture is in use by the humans in the house, they have some spots where they like to lay in the living room & dining room. Usually in a spot where they can trip one of us! :p

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• My dog sleeps next to me. Wherever I am, there she is. And when Im pregnant, she likes to nap on my belly. But its ok since she is a 4lb chihuahua.

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2012