S/O of the S/O question (that's kind of confusing)

If you share CM with your S/O, does s/he get the uncensored version, or do you make sure s/he never sees you in a bad light, only others?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I mention it if I get some good answers to a question he has been wondering too, like the one where my DD wanted to eat off the floor like a dog and y'all told me that was normal.

Otherwise- I try to hide the "chick" questions from him. Like ones about mucous plugs...

Every now and again he'll wonder what I'm typing and I will tell him. Like the birth control question I was answering and he asked, I told, then he said "Just tell her to put it in her mouth instead!"
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• He sees my every mood anyway...and I usually only share with him the really funny and/or fucked up stuff.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• ^^I shared Staci's mucous story with him...and that story is STILL making me crack up!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I told mine about Staci's magic, cloning burrito, and DS. DS wanted to know if it was a starfish burrito, so it would just keep growing back new arms.

(FTR: I don't intend this to be a "do you talk about staci" question, but there have been a few good ones lately!)
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I shared the magic burrito with a friend of mine, she thought it was hysterical. I don't have an SO, but I will sometimes tell my bestie about some funny shit I read on here.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Thank you for reminding me about the burrito.

I ate the "original" one a while ago and have been sitting here wondering why I have death heartburn.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• You can tell DS it was pork.

Starfish- ew! lol!
    staciandababy

• he gets all or nothing lol- he woudl prefer nothing
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Nope, he gets the full deal. Sometimes he is the voice of reason that tells me to tone it down but most of the time he says I am much nicer and more patient with the crazies on here than he would be. I screen shot stuff for him if I think the question might poof so that he can read stuff for himself especially if I want to ask for advice.

I don't think you should hide your behavior from your SO. If the person closest to you cant handle you at your worst, what's the point?
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 4:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Well my dh knows how bitchy or crazy I can be. I am full forced me with or without him. I don't share cm with him unless I'm dying laughing and curiosity gets the best of him so I share.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2012