Enfamil checks: How do you use them?

I have soooo many of these Enfamil checks for baby formula, some for $11, $5, and $1. I was wondering, can you stack these checks up to the amount of the formula? Or can you only use one per can? Like say 1 can is $15, can I use an $11 check and 4 $1 checks?

Please don't make me feel stupid! lol, I just have never tried to use these checks before! They're not coupons, they're actual checks for formula (not WIC either).

If you know what I'm talking about, please help me out!

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• One per can.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You can only use one check per purchase. I usually do multi orders so I can use a couple at a time because I use to get so many.
    Anonymous

• I believe on them it says one per transaction. Some stores notice (Target) and some don't (BJ's). You just give them to the cashier and they put it in like a coupon.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• They are coupons you can only use one per can. I have some for Goodstart. But you use them just like coupons.
    Anonymous

• Where do you get them? I keep hearing about them and I would LOVE a piece of that.
    Anonymous

• Go to the GoodStart or enfamil website and request free samples of formula (they usually send you 2-3 full size cans) and with it you will get a couple of checks each time they send you samples
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009