Have any of you ever tried Herbal Life products? (Not trying to sell you any- just wondering about it)

Since my stepmom got laid off, she's gotten involved w/ Herbal Life to try to earn some extra income. She's very enthusiastic about it & I might be willing to try some of their products, but would love to hear some "testimonials" from those who have tried it.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Health

• tied it a looong time ago, I don't know it it's changed. Tasted horrible and gave me horrible wind to boot.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I have not used it, but one of my FB friends sells it. He looks to have lost 100 pounds or so. He also organizes work out sessions with his people at a park. I'm not sure what all products he uses but I do always see shakes and how he mixes the flavors to make new creations.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I tried it and hated it. I felt like all my food was replaced by supplements which then caused me to LIVE in the bathroom. Yeah I lost some weight, but I was miserable, just miserable. IMO it was the most horrible thing I think I have ever tried, now I do have a friend of fb who is doing it and she loves it I don't think I have ever seen her complain about it. I think your just going to have to try it to see if you like it.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• A guy at school was using it. The first few weeks he was all gung ho, telling everyone to try it. Around week three he demanded nobody ever speak of it in his presence again (I'm guessing now because of that live in the bathroom factor mentioned above).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• No.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2012