Find it weird to let your 12 year old.....

Does anyone find it weird to let your 12 year old and 9 year old Daughters go to a movie with your "guy friend" that's 2o something when you have a new boyfriend you dating also!??

milf661

Asked by milf661 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• No, no, no, no! They should never be alone with AARON adult male for any amount of time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I can't answer that. I have no idea who the guy is you are talking about. I would not allow it. 12 and 9 are such impressionable ages and could turn out dangerous if the guy is not trustworthy. Just wait and take them yourself.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• This is not me im talking about. I would never be ok with this! I think its crazy!!!!! I just wanted to see if I was the only one and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be. This person has a guy friend who likes her and wants to date her but she doesn't like him in that way but lets him hang around and say's they are "Just Friends". even though she has a new boyfriend. She doesn't seem to understand that this is leading him on, confusing the heck out of the kids and most likely really uncomfortable for her new boyfriend.

I think she just likes the attention she gets from this guy and obviously the free babysitting visits ,so she an go out with her boyfriend. WTF!
    milf661

Comment by milf661 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2012