Find it weird to let your 12 year old.....

Does anyone find it weird to let your 12 year old and 9 year old Daughters go to a movie with your "guy friend" that's 2o something when you have a new boyfriend you dating also!??

milf661

Asked by milf661 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• This is not me im talking about. I would never be ok with this! I think its crazy!!!!! I just wanted to see if I was the only one and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be. This person has a guy friend who likes her and wants to date her but she doesn't like him in that way but lets him hang around and say's they are "Just Friends". even though she has a new boyfriend. She doesn't seem to understand that this is leading him on, confusing the heck out of the kids and most likely really uncomfortable for her new boyfriend.

I think she just likes the attention she gets from this guy and obviously the free babysitting visits ,so she an go out with her boyfriend. WTF!
    milf661

Comment by milf661 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I can't answer that. I have no idea who the guy is you are talking about. I would not allow it. 12 and 9 are such impressionable ages and could turn out dangerous if the guy is not trustworthy. Just wait and take them yourself.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• No, no, no, no! They should never be alone with AARON adult male for any amount of time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• There is no man taking my girls to the movies alone unless it is there father brother grandpa or super close friend!!!

Allmermommy12

Answer by Allmermommy12 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I really don't understand what you are asking. How well do the girls know this "guy friend"? Who the heck is the "guy friend" really? I have very close male friends who I would trust with ANYONE I love, but that is only because I really know these men (including back when they were 20 somethings). I don't hang around with sketchy men, and I don't leave my child with anyone (male or female) I don't fully trust.

And what does your boyfriend have to do with anything? Are you talking about going to the movies with your daughters, boyfriend and another friend? What is the question again?
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 11:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Not wise.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• what do you mean by 'guy friend'? is he a platonic friend of yours/family..or a FWB? kinda confused here.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Not a responsible choice
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• This would be incredibly dumb to allow.

Your screen name speaks volumes to this dilemma
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• What?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2012