Help asap!! Please adult content

Have not had a period in over 6 months my youngest dd is nine months old and I'm having ver severe lower back ache. I am not pregnant and I have two kids and mom had a tubal pregnancy...has anyone ever had this????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Health

• If there is any possibility that you think you have a tubal pregnancy and you think the pain is the cause of that then you should atleast go to urgent care or the ER. But if you feel it's something you can wait to see a doctor tomorrow for then maybe a hot shower or a hot bath to help with the pain. You could also google your symptoms
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• If you are having severe back ache you should see your doctor. This and your lack of a period are most likely not connected.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Do you work out alot?
    With tubal you get extreme pain in the lower abdomen also....but you said you are not pregnant....maybe your body is getting ready to have one soon & that is a symptom, bad back ache is one of my brutal pms symptoms......see your Doctor soon if it doesn't ease up.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2012