I told SO id bring him dinner but hes having attitude..

so im wondering should i still bring it or not?
i also was planning on doing laundry next to his work, as always on sunday night when i bring dinner but i dont appreciate his tone with me.
on top of that i have a test online due at midnight that i wish i could just study for.
should i bring the dinner and do laundry anyway like i said i would?
or do my test, even though i have 4 more hours so it could wait..
i just dont want to positively reinforce him for this tone he is having with me, i dont like it

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• Is he your child or your so??? Be an adult, do what you said you would and talk it out with him.

Answer by missanc at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• oh good lord.
    bring him the dinner you said you'd bring, do your laundry or not, and get your studying done.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• ok thanks
    and i dont appreciate the attitude
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Take him dinner like you said you would. Not honoring your word will make you look bad. As for the laundry vs. test, I really don't know which you should do. I guess that depends on how prepared you are for the test.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• If you do not live with him why should you have the responsibility of his meals and laundry.
    Do your studies its more important.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I would bring him the dinner, but let him know you don't appreciate his attitude.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 10:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Bring him his dinner and tell him hey your rude sucks be honest find out what is going on and move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• This isn't coming off as a very adult relationship, and I wouldn't want to be either of you. On his hand, I wouldn't want to think "I don't get to eat or have clean clothes if I have a bad day" and on your hand I wouldn't want to think "He can talk to me however he wants." I guess it boils down to whether you are thinking of this relationship as a "lifetime" relationship. If you are thinking this is forever, treat it like forever, take him the dinner, know that you're not going anywhere, and talk about your feelings when you're calm. If this isn't a permanent relationship, cut the losses now and go about your business.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• We have been together 6 years, its not biggie, was just a quick question.
    I brought him the food and did laundry because all of that only took me one hour so i got up off my lazy butt and did it.
    now I am home about to take the test/quiz and i feel prepared.

Before i left I messaged him: i dont appreciate your tone with e. i plan to do laundry and bring you food but stop it and quick. He said "OK"

The only reason i bring him food is because he has his own shop/business so we dont want to loose money if he leaves for 15 minutes and comes back.
    we do this often it is not because he is a child.

discussion over and thank you all
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Good to hear everything is OK now.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2012