"O No you just did not" was all I said... No ? just a vent... *UPDATE*

As I watched 950 of the 1000 lights on this tree go out all at once...
I now have to take it completely apart (orinaments off) and check ea string...
told dh that if they don't light, they get pitched and I am buying 1000 new lights...
Ok... I'm better.... just test and throw out... go shopping... breathing.... not screaming...
Thanks for listening ladies...lol...

Update:

After removing all of the orinaments, moved the tree out from the wall... it turns out that the bottom
100ct string of lights was the problem. Removed, readjusted the other strings... and now they are all
back on, tree back and taking a small break and putting all of the decorations back on...

Thanks Ladies for listening and putting a smile on my face when I thought there was going to be a lot of work...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 10:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Holidays

• Aren't lights fun? I want to go back to about 5 years old, when all the decorations just magically appeared......

I used to lie under the tree and look up with my glasses off. I'm so nearsighted, all the lights blurred into these snowflake shapes. DS is just as nearsighted as I am, so now I have him do it, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I dotn touch the tree, that is hubs job if the lights go outhe can shine a flash light on it or rig one in it LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• If she shows, have her bake you some cookies & then direct her to my house, would ya?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• That sucks... i'm sorry that happened
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Oh I hate that! Glad it worked out.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• @ NP... dh was just starring at me as I laughed...lol.. ty...
    @ KA91... at this point I wish the Christmas fairy was around to do her magickal thing and bring them back to life...lol...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I have been known to go "dumb shit crazy" in the past when my decorations died, but I think old age
    has mellowed me out or it could just be the new pain meds I am taking... either way I was very calm
    and I think that scared dh worse...lol...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I love doing that NP.... make your eye blur to see the lights blur...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2012