Have a question for other moms like you? CafeMom Answers is the mom-only place to get answers to your questions about parenting, your home, and more.
Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
Round Nutter Butter snack cookies
Creamy peanut butter
1. Twist open the Nutter Butter cookies and remove the peanut butter filling.
2. Melt the chocolate (about ½ cup) and let cool to room temperature.
3. Using a piping bag or a knife, place a small amount of peanut butter on the Nutter Butter cookie.
4. Working quickly, dip the bottom of the Hershey’s kiss into the melted chocolate and attach the cookie to the kiss, peanut butter side down, so the chocolate and peanut butter melt together. Repeat for as many acorns as you need.
Turkey Pop Treats
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- OR -
4 cups miniature marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
24 lollipop sticks or wooden ice cream sticks
1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/3 cups candy corn
48 small white candies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
Pilgrim Hat Cookies
8 oz chocolate-flavored candy coating, cut up into small pieces
2 Tbsp shortening 1 11.5 oz package of Keebler® Fudge Stripes Cookies
1 10 oz package of marshmallows 1.68 oz tube of yellow icing
Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2012
Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2012
Answer by staciandababy at 1:32 AM on Nov. 19, 2012
Answer by booklover545 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2012
Answer by girlwithC at 12:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2012