Is he really your best friend?

Do you feel you can sit down and tell him your soworrows, pain, happiness, etc...? If you do belive me I do envy you because in my case hes not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2012 in Relationships

• Yes he is.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Factually, he's the only person who truly know me. The only person I wholly trust.

This was not the case, however, with my previous partner, nor my ex husband... part of the reasons which they became "ex".
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• If you are talking about your DH/SO? Then why are you with him?
    My DH is my best friend. I can be myself around him and I can tell him anything. If you can't do that, he is the wring person for you.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Yes. He's the only person I share it all with.

Answer by missanc at 7:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Def my BFF.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• yeah,he really is

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Yes he is! We've been together 6 years and married for 4 and we can tell each other everything.
    ChrissyL90

Answer by ChrissyL90 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Without a doubt.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• i can. we were just talking about the fact that one of the things that is so great about our relationship is that not only do we love each other, but that we are best friends too
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I can...but eh
    I honestly wouldn't call him my "best friend" I would imagine a best friend wanting to go hang out and have ice cream at the mall, or go see a concert with me or see a silly movie at the theater or go to a belly dance festival with me or things like that that hubby jsut has ZERO ineterest in. I *can* tell him pretty much anything, but he honestly doesn't want to hear it- he'd rather I had someone else to talk about stuff with
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2012