okay TMI sex question......

does anyone have any experience with anal sex??? have been wanting to try it, but i have heard its painful and risky..... is that true?? how come some women enjoy it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to be in the mood for it, but it can be nice. Use a lot of lube and relax, it hurts a lot if you tense up any.
    Anonymous

• lol! I'm not curious about it nor do I think it would be pleasurable but that's me..I've heard A LOT of women on her say they tried it, but honestly...I don't see it being worth trying and thankfully my hubby doesn't either..
    I'm in a group and I was reading that some of the women used Oragel! lmao..It ehem..numbs you?
    Anonymous

• it does hurt. but my hubby actually is going to a porn store today to pic up some anal lube it numbs you in there just enough time to put it in without it hurting
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i agree you have to be in the mood for it. and i bought sex grease ( spensers in the mall) it looks like a black shampoo bottle but in white letters sex grease. a little goes a long way. but wont do it with out it. it does hurt if your tense have him massage your butt checks while he trys to get in. its relaxing. im no pro but have done it a few times. hope this helps. good luck and try to relax and enjoy. also tell him to go slow and easy..
    Anonymous

• so, if it numbs you, you dont enjoy cuzz u dont feel it???? sorry girl no experience whatsoever....... but could learn along with you here.... lol
    Anonymous

• no the numb goes away
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I actually like it more than DH does. Take it slow, use small vibrator or fingers first to loosen it up a little. It's an aquired taste, but once you achieve an orgasm during anal it will blow you away.

Anonymous

• I love it. and have had to encourage my BF to do it, to feel him have an orgasm is amazing. hes the 1st man ive ever done it with... having to do with the fact that he is smaller than anyone else ive been with. i have never had an orgasm that way... but LOVE the way it feels. i also think that maybe due to his size his is not in as deep as some may be. some times it feels as if he isnt even really in... but i enjoy it
    Anonymous

• NOW EXPLAIN THIS TO ME ???HOW CAN SOMETHING THAT TO DO , U MUST B NUMB. AND U SAY U ENJOY IT? MAYBE U ENJOY BEING NUMB? I JUST THINK THAT IT IS SILLY IF THATS THE WAY U NEED TO GET STARTED. IMHO, TO EACH HIS/ HER OWN? BUT I DONT C THE POINT OF IT AT ALL IF THOSE R THE TRUE CIRCUMSTANCES OF GETTING IT DONE.
    Anonymous