When did your child stop wearing a bib?

just curious when everyone's child stopped wearng a bib or when you plan on having your child stop. my daughter turned 2 in Dec and still wears a bib and sometimes i wonder if she still needs it. i have friends whose toddlers dont wear bibs anymore.

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 1:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I depends on your baby growth. If she still need it then it's okay. It's natural. Other babies don't need it because they probably have different growth. my son didn't use it at all. When he was born and he was almost like 3 and up he didn't had to use it. It's okay.
    __bbaaoo

Answer by __bbaaoo at 1:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my son is 15 months and hasn't worn a bib in a looong time, but only because he hated them and always ripped them off.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my son is one and never wears a bit and never had well only when we first started solids like a few days and thats it.
    lilchikkis

Answer by lilchikkis at 4:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009