When you look back at all the people you've known on CM over the years

What percentage left because they lost interest?
What percentage left because they had a major life change (new baby, death in the family, relocated, deployment/spouse came home from deployment, etc)?
What percentage switched to talking to people on FB instead of CM?
What percentage were trying to make a focused effort to cut back on their online time?
What percentage left in a huff because of drama?
What percentage just gradually faded away and you have no idea why?
What percentage never left to begin with, or left but came back shortly after?

If you don't feel like doing all that math, perhaps an easier question - how many people here really have lost the majority of their friends due to "drama" rather than all those other circumstances? Or is that just an exaggeration, too?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2012 in About CafeMom

• To be honest everyone I enter act with is still here at least some times. Only one or two have actually left and I don't know why.... but both left around the time The answers section started with the point crap.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I don't know why some of the people on my friends list left. Some didn't close their acct, but I don't know where they hang out or if they hang out on this site at all. I am guessing that many people just go away without closing their account.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I never really paid attention. I do know a very large portion on people who were here when I first started are now gone. There are a couple that are still here from years ago like Older and you and a few I know but cant think of at the top of my head. I didnt keep track of the ones who left
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• ....Senioritis, bitches. 8500 credits to go.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 2:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• well, MOST are still here, there are some who are not but we are on FB as well. The ones who have left, left due to life being too busy and then just never came back.

The ones who left over drama etc, well some of them I didnt frequent the questions they posted often....and some I am sorry that they freaked for what ever reason and left.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Honestly? Never really paid too much attention. I'm pretty oblivious to everything, LOL. Although I am internet stalking Staci as she'll more than likely have hers before me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Even though I've been a member for a couple of years now, I can't honestly say that I've made "friends" with anyone here. For me, everyone is just a name on a screen. I don't *know* any of you any more than you know me. Have I noticed some names have disappeared? Yes. Do I wonder why? Not really. It's just not that important to me. I come here for a little advice, a little humor and, yes, a little soap-opera drama. I'll play with whoever's here.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• The thing is, most who say they're leaving due to drama don't actually ever leave. Or, they leave and are back within a week with a new screen name.

So, overall, I'd say 98% leave because of all the reasons you listed other than drama. Probably closer to 99%
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• To be honest people come and go and they do not generally cunsult with me on the whys and wherefores lol. Some I considered friends (not on friend's list just friendly) some I just knew by screen name and I am sure a good bunch that I never even noticed.
    I can not say what their reasons are and for the most part I do not care. past an "oh they left,that is sad"
    The "dram" is a pain in the ass as far as I am concerned and I do not need it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• drama
    Dardenella