Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help

I am trying to move out of state with my son because i wanna make a better life for him. I am not trying to stop his father from seeing him its just i am trying to better my life and i have no problem with letting him have vistiation as long as the judge sets it up . His father is currently not working and he really does not have a place to stay and a few weeks ago he assaulted me and i had to get a protection order against him. I am thinking that it is going to be kinda hard to have the judge allow me to take my son with me out of state but my church is down there i wanna open a boutique when i get down there and also wanna go to college. When i get down there i will have a job and i will be staying with the my friend who will be my business partner? What do u think the judge will say or even how do u think i should go about this? Any advice will help

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Just tell the truth. It's in the judge's hands.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

  • he might be ok with it but, he might say that you cant because the baby's dad wont be able to see him. it just depends on the judge.

    Answer by mrssundin at 1:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.