I am starting to get really worried even though she isn't crying as much , my one month old baby is still is having a runny nouse and coughing with a rough voice , she really doesn't ask for her food like she usually and isn't getting as much sleep like she usually does she wakes up every 10-15 minutes .I have been rubbing chest rub on her chest like her DR told me to which has been five days already since then ...Is it bad to take her out after applying that chest ru on her to the Dr's

Jiovanna

Asked by Jiovanna at 2:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you called the Dr to let them know how she is doing? I would think at some point the would want to see her again and the no eating is sort of alarming. Call your Ped and let them know how she is doing and if you want to take her out with you, check with them first. The health of a one month old is nothing to play with. Instead of posting here, call the Drs office.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• After 5 days I would be heading in for a recheck- she should be getting better or headed in that direction by this point.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• If you're "really worried" CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I would be taking her back to the doctor. have you tried a huminifer for her room?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• If you are taking her to the doctor's office, no. After 5 days, she needs to be seen again if she isn't improving. If you just want to get out of the house, then yes it's bad to take her out.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Is baby drinking and peeing? Does she have a fever?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• RSV? Take her back asap.
    Anonymous

• Take her to the doctor.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2012

• hey guys thanks for the comments just for and update she had an upper respiratory infection
    Jiovanna

Comment by Jiovanna (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2012