Need help

Hello,
I am trying to move out of state with my son because i wanna make a better life for him. I am not trying to stop his father from seeing him its just i am trying to better my life and i have no problem with letting him have vistiation as long as the judge sets it up . His father is currently not working and he really does not have a place to stay and a few weeks ago he assaulted me and i had to get a protection order against him. I am thinking that it is going to be kinda hard to have the judge allow me to take my son with me out of state but my church is down there i wanna open a boutique when i get down there and also wanna go to college. When i get down there i will have a job and i will be staying with the my friend who will be my business partner? What do u think the judge will say or even how do u think i should go about this? Any advice will help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• In my husband's divorce papers from his ex wife say that she isn't sposed to move out of state UNLESS it is to better her life such as a job, and so on and so on so just explain to him what your plans are and he should allow you to move.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009