Pregnancy headaches!!!!

I am so tired of this!!! I am 15 weeks, third pregnancy. I have had the same headache for about a week and a half now...it comes and goes, I take tylenol and sometimes that helps other times I have drank a little bit of pop (I do NOT normally drink pop, takes me three days to get through a 20 oz) for the caffeine to help with my headache...nothing is working!! Any suggestions???

MamaRoberts

Asked by MamaRoberts at 3:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2012 in Pregnancy

• If possible, lay down, eyes closed with a cool wet washcloth over your eyes.

I was dealing with pretty bad headaches myself the beginning of this pregnancy, and nothing I did but some rest helped :/

Sorry momma, hope yours goes away soon!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• How's your blood pressure? Maybe see a chiropractor.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• My blood pressure runs low (last ob appointment was 90/60)...and I think I might consider a chiro...if this doesn't change anytime soon! thanks!!!
    MamaRoberts

Comment by MamaRoberts (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I had HORRIBLE headaches with this pregnancy (also my third) until about 18 weeks. Nothing I did, except occasional Tylenol helped. Good luck and this too shall pass!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Water. Drink lots and lots of water! Dehydration can cause lasting headaches. How much water are you drinking?
    Cut out the pop and drink a glass of water
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I only drink water normally but it was suggested that a little caffeine might help the situation...I drink a LOT of water since it's the only thing I drink...and I am talking bottled or straight from the tap.
    MamaRoberts

Comment by MamaRoberts (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• :( Good luck! I remember headaches too...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• did you drink caffeine before the pregnancy? What were your normal caffeine habits? You shouldn't need caffeine unless you are going through caffeine withdrawls - in which case these should pass sooner rather than later if you quit the caffeine.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• None before, but I would take Excedrin and it has caffeine in it, so that was my roundabout way of dealing with this, can't take that now (or atleast that is my understanding) since it has aspirin in it...like I said it takes me three days to get through one 20 oz bottle...
    MamaRoberts

Comment by MamaRoberts (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2012