I financed a car...and.

I financed a car about a week or two ago.
They let me leave with the car, and I even for insurance on it, and put 3500 down. My first payment is on dec. 9th.

Today I got letter in the mail saying capital one declined my moms and boyfriends and mines auto loan. ) they both co-signed. Well my mom did, my bf tried).

Are they going to take my car from me?
It was 15,000. And my payments a are 337 monthly. 08 Nissan .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2012 in Shopping

• Sounds like those are from the companies that didn't approve you,but the one that you have the loan from DID,so yeah,ignore those

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• That is odd. I did not think they let you leave until you have financing. I guess there is no way to know until you call.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• If the letters were not from the bank that you got a loan from I woul not worry about.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Thank you so much ladies!!
    There not the bank that loaned to me, so I guess I'll go ahead and ignore those letters.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• luv is correct. Check your signed paperwork and see who the loan is through. You will get letters from each creditor they tried to get a loan through stating you weren't approved and the reasons why. You may get several of these.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• they may have tried through severeal lenders before getting you approved, look at your loan papers and verify WHO the loan is through
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I wonder if they are going to keep your deposit and take the car back? You might need a lawyer. Call the lot and ask them what is going on. I sure don't know.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• They usually check that out before you drive the car off the lot.

Answer by louise2 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• oh and YES they can take the car away if you dont find another bank to approve the loan and FAST
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• You will probably get letters from ALL of the credit companies that they tried. By law they must explain why they would not finance you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2012