Want a boy!

How do my husband and I make sure to get a boy? I guess my questions is about IVF. I have two girls and now we want a boy. How much does it cost and how long does it take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no way to get a boy, it might come out as a girl. You can try for a boy, but only God can decide. Maybe pray?
    Anonymous

• IVF can take anywhere from months to years. Cost depends on where you live. No guarantee that it'll work. IVF can't guarantee you a sex. They just implant embryos in your body. If you really want a boy, adopt one. There are thousands in foster care waiting for homes.
    Anonymous

• have sex the day of ovulation
    Anonymous

• I went to babymed.com to find out how and when is the best time to try for a babyboy. You shouldgo there and read about it. Its not always positive. But at least you can try and hope.
    ohbaby4678

Answer by ohbaby4678 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Have sex on the day you ovulate!!! there is a book called how to choose the sex of your baby, the shettles method it will tell you step by step what to do. we will be trying for a girl! good luck!!
    mommy2tu

Answer by mommy2tu at 9:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009