Any cute Tooth Fairy ideas?

My little Man lost his first tooth tonight just before bed! He is so excited about the Tooth Fairy! I put the tooth in an envelope under his pillow. I don't have a Tooth Fairy pillow so I think I'll put a dollar in a little jewelry bag. Any other cute ideas?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 9:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Here is the website, or you could probably even do you own:

http://www.icaughtthetoothfairy.com/

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Somewhere there is a picture of a little fairy... you can take a picture of him sleeping and then put the little fairy in the picture... Maybe Google it, I can't find it right now....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• My daughter has a little vase that daddy bought her flowers in whe she was younger and she keeps it on her dresser so instead of putting her tooth under her pillow she will put it in a zip lock bag and stick it in her vase then it is easier for me to get it and then I just pu tthe money in the vase!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• This isn't a suggestion but a cute idea if you forget about the tooth. lol. My granddaughter was visiting me from out of state, she lost her tooth, she put it under her pillow, I forgot! The next morning, I explained that the toothfairy got mixed up because she wasn't at her house, but at mine. So we tried again the next night, I FORGOT AGAIN! I know I"m a terrible MawMaw! I went online and found a place where you can have a letter from the toothfairy sent to your email, I did this and added some of mine owe words. Telling her how sorry the toothfairy was for missing her two nights in a row, how she was mixed up because of her being at her MawMaw's house. I told my granddaughter that I went online to make sure the toothfairy knew where she was. That night the tooth fairy FINALLY came! She left a little extra money and a note, apoligizing again!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I had one of those tooth fairy pillows as a kid. still have it, so when the time comes, I'll use it for my daughter.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• My kids are too late to start this now but I saw THE CUTEST idea... they hair sprayed fine clear glitter to the back and front of the dollar!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2012

• I put pink glitter and a gold one dollar coin in a little bag made out of tulle. They sell them for a dollar at the dollar store.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2012