where did you get the wreking balm to remove your tattoo?

You can email me at cowgirl91s@yahoo.com if you don't mind. It would really help me out. Thanks Jessica

cowgirl91s

Asked by cowgirl91s at 2:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• I did not know there was such a thing. I though the tattoo artist had to basically reverse the process with a bleaching agent or something. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I'm with Dard on this one.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• i have never heard of this. i never heard of bleaching either. the only way i know of is either a cover up or laser surgery.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• On that tattoo show where they do cover ups on bad tats- there was a girl who used some sort of creme or something on her tattoo-she said she'd been using it for months a couple times a day and it wasn't doing anything

I don't think there is any way of getting rid of it other than laser or getting a different one to cover the one you have...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2012