where did you get the wreking balm to remove your tattoo?

You can email me at if you don't mind. It would really help me out. Thanks Jessica

Asked by cowgirl91s at 2:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• I did not know there was such a thing. I though the tattoo artist had to basically reverse the process with a bleaching agent or something. lol

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I'm with Dard on this one.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• i have never heard of this. i never heard of bleaching either. the only way i know of is either a cover up or laser surgery.

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• On that tattoo show where they do cover ups on bad tats- there was a girl who used some sort of creme or something on her tattoo-she said she'd been using it for months a couple times a day and it wasn't doing anything

I don't think there is any way of getting rid of it other than laser or getting a different one to cover the one you have...

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2012