What is a good way to loose the pregnancy weight? I'm having a hard time loosing the last 15 pounds. Any advice?

My son is 5 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am too so I ho0pe you dont mind me looking in at your questions for answers too.. I have 20 pounds to lose.. its weird it seemed like I lost in quicly after I had my son but as soon as I stoped breast feeding I gain some of the weight back.
    cheermickey

Answer by cheermickey at 1:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You can check out my profile! I have found the most delicious and easiest way to lose weight!! So far, I've lost 13 lbs!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I gained 40 lbs. with my DD who is 5 months old. I lost 30 the first 3 weeks mainly from BFing and the last 10 +2 extra came off the next month. I just walked every day. I would take her to the park and bundle her up in her stroller and walk with her.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009