Are you dieting during the holidays or are you just letting it all go?

I am trying to be good, but it seriously is going to be a problem!!

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 11:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I intend to eat healthily and not to over-indulge. It's how I live all the time these days. To use the word "diet" almost guarantees failure for me--it's kind of like dangling the forbidden right before by nose and I really am not a strong enough person to resist that kind of temptation. I can, however, do pretty well when I remind myself that if I eat healthily, I can enjoy a little bit of that which would otherwise be forbidden!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I am not planning on it, but lately I haven't been wanting to eat hardly anything and a lot of the foods I use to love have tasted funny so I'm having to eat differtent stuff. So far I have lost weight, not planned but awsome! lol
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I am working out eating in small portions and still enjoying myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I plan on keeping on doing what I have been doing and that is exercising, watching what I eat and eating small portions.
    CuriousArentYa

Answer by CuriousArentYa at 1:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I've been dieting but I won't worry about it during Thanksgiving. I'll pick it back up Saturday.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I don't diet. But I don't let it all go either. I enjoy food to the fullest!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2012

• I am going to still try to be good. I won't completely deny myself of all the yummyness during the holidays - but I will do my best to have good portion control, and keep the dessert small!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I plan on eating as much as my tummy can hold. And since in talking skinny fiber now I can do that guilt free AND lose weight at the same time!! :)
    malloreep

Answer by malloreep at 3:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• eating healty
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• I don't diet.. I enjoy my holiday food without going out of control with it.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2012