my birth mother never told my many brothers and sisters that i even existed. She is now very ill. How can I prove she is my biollogical parent in ca.

kahli1948

Asked by kahli1948 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2012 in Adoption

• I faced this too with my Mom's rejection and denial of me to her kept kids. I was asked by a sister, 'why should I believe you- a stranger- over my mother'? I had one sib who was willing to go to the agency with me to verify I had found the right family. CHS wanted to play MORE head games. Refused to confirm or deny directly...but bro could write a letter for them to place in my files, and then I could call and ask if there was anything new in my file. ??!? It absolved them of any accountability. Jerks
    I had held back sharing my non-Id with sibs. I finally sent them a copy and a couple of pics of myself. Her background info matched perfectly and the pics were proof in the pudding. I hope you are able to put yourself out to the sibs before moms condition worsens. My mom held back in fear of what her kids would think about her. As soon as she was confident that they still loved her, she opened up to meeting me. Good luck.
    adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 3:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• And a speedy and full recovery for your Mother
    adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 3:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Can you offer her a coke then keep tha container and run DNA? Ha I know I watch too much TV. Can your adaptive parents release the adoption record?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• DNA test
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2014