Who ARE the "anti-Christmas" people anyway?

We hear a lot about "they". "They" are taking Christ out of Christmas. "They" are ruining it for everyone. "They" are forcing companies to say Happy Holidays when they really want to say Merry Christmas.

Seem to be a lot more talk about they than examples of they. How much is real, how much is tantrums, paranoia and exaggeration?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2012 in Religious Debate

• "they" are the Atheists who think they need to "educate" Christians on the "real" story of Christmas...and they are few. they arent ruining anything, they are taking Christ out of Christmas, they arent forcing companies to do anything. but they are assholes.

most of it is tantrums and paranoia from the Christians that are assholes that stems from the behavior of the Atheists who are assholes.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• I don't celebrate Christmas but i have heard alot of people talking about this
    xoPxo

Answer by xoPxo at 5:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I don't know I never understood how saying Holiday (original meaning Holy days ) is any more secular then Christmas. Christmas in America is such a hodgepodge of different religious traditions I don't understand .
    hadassah1582

Answer by hadassah1582 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• "The people who commercialized it! " It has always been commercialized.
    hadassah1582

Answer by hadassah1582 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2012