Do you think this is relevent? (Warning! Chris B. Rihanna question! You're tired of reading about it don't open it!)

On June 5th, 2007 Rihanna admitted in a Complex magazine to having violent fights with her brother.

Here’s an excerpt of that interview. Given the recent charges against Chris Brown, it’s worth a re-read:

"COMPLEX:So you didn’t think it was too violent.
Rihanna::Oh, not at all. That was the good part. I’m the oldest child with two brothers. We talk all the time now, but we used to fight—and when I say “fight,” I don’t mean arguments, I mean physically fight.

COMPLEX: Who won?
Rihanna::I hit the older one in his face with a glass bottle.

COMPLEX: Whoa. Remind me not to piss you off.
Rihanna::Yeah, my mom was pretty upset."

The above was taken from an interview she did. Do you think she has a violent temper and maybe there is more to this story then we think? And again if you're tired of this story don't answer!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If he beat her, why was he arrested for felony threat instead of battery?!! His bail would have been alot more than 50K!! Wake up people!!
    Anonymous

• It didn't state the ages that this happened for her. I think it all stems from Chris Brown, he grew up in a household where his father beat his mom.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure they were both fighting. I highly doubt she was just laying there letting him beat the hell out of her.
    Anonymous

• damn chris brown is to sexy to get all beat up on,bbut i dont think she is
    Anonymous

• Honestly, if he hit her because she was hitting on him, then she deserved it, but if he did just because then that is a different story. If she put herself in a mans shoes, then she got what was coming to her, and that is JMO.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• But if you think Chris Brown did it because he grew up in a home where he saw violence, wouldn't it be a pretty good bet that growing up with a violent temper would contribute to Rihanna too? We all fight with siblings but I never hit my sis in the face with a glass! I'm not saying she did it eithier, I'm just agreeing with OP that maybe there is more to this then we know.
    Anonymous

• My husbands dad beat his mom, and that actually makes it to where he hates when a man hits a woman, so how would that make chris brown be abusive?
    Anonymous

• No kids fight, I fought with my sister all the time and I NEVER beat my hubby!
    also, Chris Browns mom was in an abusive relationship..that affects kids more than siblings having fights
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree that they both were fighting each other, and he got the best of her. It is just an unfortunate situation because they are both young and have the gift of entertainment, and now sponsors are dropping him and suspending ads. It's just an unfortunate situation to me.
    kaye2005_2004

Answer by kaye2005_2004 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think if we are gonna blame chris's violent past then rihanna's violent past should also be to blame.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009