How to dress your baby

Do you know how to dress your baby? I have buy some clothes from the online shopping mall, I find the clothes are in various pattern,but I do not know how to choose some of them because there are so many in the mall,could you give me some advice?

motheradvice

Asked by motheradvice at 1:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I guess it depends on where you live. Are you in a warmer climate or cold? Do you have a toddler who is very active and like to gt messy. You also do not have to spend so much money on the clothes either considering they may be in them fora few months before they grow out of them. So I go to a consignment shop to get them. Toddlers grow quick, so I also make sure to get a slightly bigger size, especially in pants. You can always hem them to fit. You can go to walmart and find hem tape and iron onto the pants. When they start growing, you later can get the iron, heat up the area the hem tape is on and it will come loose. In shoes I find I get one half size bigger then the size my dd wears cause her feet are growing like weeds! Along with the rest of her.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2012

• Thank you, I recently buy baby cloth in a online mall,www.tauramall.com. I think of buying from Walmart but it is expensive. So I buy a lot from that china mall it is cheap but takes time.lol.I am really a controversy woman
    motheradvice

Comment by motheradvice (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2012