• In the Spotlight:

how many piercings do you have?

and where are they?
I used to have one of my nips. done, and I am thinking of getting them done again. (i'm not looking for approval. i know i'm going to do it. )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have my ears and belly button peirced. im waiting on taxes to get back and i think i wanna get my nose and tongue peirced
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• 12...I have 7 in one ear, 2 in the other, belly button, and my nose twice.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 2:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• 8 now. My nose and the rest in my ears. I used to have my belly button done, but it got ripped out. That sucked! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Used to have my ears done but that was years ago and they've grown together.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have six all in my ears may daughter has daughter has seven nose belly and ears. (shes seventeen before anyone says anything)
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well now I just have my ears pierced 2 in each ear. I usedt o have my tounge pierced, my nose and my labret twice.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I only have my ears now but I had my cartilage, my tongue three times and my ears double pierced and I had pierced my own nose.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Just my ears. I had my bellybutton pierced before I got pregnant but I took it out when I got big so its closed now. :-( I wish I still had it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009