anything you can do about wrinkley stretchmarks on my tummy?

i have really bad stretch marks on my hips and stomach also inner theighs from my pregnancy..what can i do, i presume nothing..

christine2007

Asked by christine2007 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• There are creams that you can buy that reduce the look of the stretch marks. Eventually they will get smaller and lighter in color. I have the same problem and my son was born a year ago.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think you can look at your belly and curse your mother for giving you bad skin elasticity...that's what I do anyway...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Weird but true, hemroid cream can help tighten your skin if you massage it into the problem area after each shower, you have to do it everytime for like two months!!! But it works great, tanning helps to fade the appearance as well, other than that the only option is plastic surgery...
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• well gurl i think ive tried it all and i still have them to remind how thin i was before i had my daughters so u find anything out that works let me know so i can stop saving money for sergery.
    ecolon85

Answer by ecolon85 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I sell Avon and they have a stretch mark cream from the Anew line of products.It is called Anew Clinical Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. I have read many great reviews on the product. It is suppose to help correct the look of stretch marks, lighten and fade, and help prevent new ones. It is about $25 a tube. You can get it at www.youravon.com/sbrown6317. I just got some myself, haven't used it yet but I am going to try it.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009