Feeling Guilty is it Normal

I took birth control after I gave birth because of pressure from my doctor and it seriously messed up my milk supply. I feel so guilty because I'm not even making 4oz a day and now I have to supplement with formula. I've tried everything to get my supply back but I can't and I feel so guilty and so very sad and depressed and like I don't work right and am just useless. Is this normal? Breastfeeding was really special for my daughter and I and now I can't do it. I even tried to start nursing again to up the supply and she couldn't get anything. I feel so devastated and my husband doesn't understand why.

xHeiligx

Asked by xHeiligx at 10:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i say talk to your doctor about a different BC option and try to talk to your husband because being able to vent might also help!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 12:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2012