What did you put in your nursery?

It's looking pretty bare in mine... I have a chest of drawers, a changing table and a mini crib

It will accumulate with crap as we go on, right?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had a low 2 shelf bookcase with durable board books and a couple toys in mine (the bookcase was a cheap one, like from WalMart), and a rocking chair.

Answer by missanc at 1:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• Crib changing table dresser diaper genie rocking chair pink flower carpets a bookcase my dh made some pictures of my dh and I showing belly luvins and a bottle warmer. She has wooden letters on her wall spelling her name above her crib too they are colorful.
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 2:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I had a dresser, crib, small trash can, a changing pad (on the floor) and a few pictures of fish on the wall. I didn't see a reason to over do it since they grow up so fast. We eventually added a small bookshelf. Since both are older and we have moved a couple of times, we got rid of the dresser and the crib. And all of the other baby stuff.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• Besides what you said, I have a toy box & a rocking chair (actually a glider).
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I never did a nursery with any of mine. Their crib was in my room for their first year of life. After that, they got their own rooms.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• Crib, changing table, glider, chest of drawers... and now a toddler bed.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I was shocked at how much stuff a kid could accumulate in a couple of years. We just had a crib and a dresser at first, with a teddy bear lamp and a CD player for music. Now our baby is four and a half, and we've got a Tootle Turtle Tent, probably 75 stuffed animals, three large totes for toys and some smaller ones, most of the lower shelves on my computer desk has been taken over by board books ... you get the picture.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• Crib, dresser/changing table, rocking chair. I am not big on useless furniture just to fill up space.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2012