My daughter had strep throat this past week. The doctors office will be closed tomorrow because its Thanksgiving. Is there anybody out there that can tell me what I can give her in the time being? She is 2 and potty trained and she keeps telling me her but hurts. My husband and I put Balmax on the rash but the rash looks like its chapping, and she keeps holding herself. If anybody out there can give me an answer it would be greatly appreciated

Launasmom3210

Asked by Launasmom3210 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well you don't have to be a sarcastic bitch. You're the one who made it sound bad. If you were so sure it was a yeast infection you get cream for a yeast infection at the store. If you felt the need to have the doctor look at it (which was implied because you wanted to take her in but the office was closed) then there are doctors at the hospital so you don't have to delay healing. I'm sure by now though you found what you needed. Hope she's finally getting some relief.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2012

• BTW... " she keeps telling me her but hurts....the rash looks like its chapping, and she keeps holding herself " sounds like a bit of suffering to me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2012