Real or Artificial Christmas Tree?

Artificial for us.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2012 in Holidays

• I love the smell and look of a real tree. I hate real trees and think they are a fire hazard. Thank goodness there are real looking artificial trees and sprays to gi a scent.

Articicial.

Does anyone remember the white trees and the color wheel light tha changed the color of the tree?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• We had a green one with the color wheel. Threw it out after a year. The branches were too flimsy to hold up ornaments, which is ironic because that was the same year we got DS's first ornament - a Snoopy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I do Dard! LOL. That took me back a few years!

Artificial for us.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• I love the smell and feel of a real tree, but we've gone with an artificial one for economic reasons during the past few years.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• We usually have one of each. Artificial in the bay window in the front, real one in the family room.

Answer by missanc at 11:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2012

• One of each! Big real tree in the family room, smaller artificial tree in the basement.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• all 5 large and 6 small trees are fake... I have allergies the real deal...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Real.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Growing up my dad always had two trees, a real one upstairs that had all te nice ornament and has white lights.. The one down stairs was where Santa put our big gifts. It was artificial and yea white with he color wheel! I Loved it!! Husband and I usually buy real everyyer though... Just the smell is amazing and the tradition of going out and picking it ourselves is fun! I also rotate the lights, one yr it's white, next yr color...
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Always real
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2012