Anyone else having a s*** day?

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but dh got his period this week and I don't want to be around him. I think we are supposed to be leaving soon for his family gathering and he hasn't bothered to ask about mine. I think he plans on bringing his asshole brother over later and cousin's husband... he hasn't said but he cleaned for the first time in a while today. ugh.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2012 in Holidays

• Sorry you're having a shit day. I just escaped to the kids' playroom because my very "christian" conservative family is discussing religion and politics
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Sorry, nothing is happening here.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• My dog got sick this morning and it finally seems to be getting better for him (and me. The family and friends Isn't due for a few hours and every thing is just about done. I have the last minute things to pop in the oven in a few hours and things are looking up.

If he hasn't said anything say something first.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• I'm so sick with a cold.. worst one in awhile. I'm going to take some thera-flu and see how I feel so I'm not stuck inside here all day.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Sorry your DH is on the rag! LOL! My day has been good. My DH had to work. But I met him on Post and we ate at the Messhall/DEFC with the soldiers. Was the cheapiest place in town. only $7.50 each person.

Answer by louise2 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Please do me a favor and just be grateful to be with your family.. I know I am and this is going to be a day I will remember forever.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• its time to pop open a bottle of merlot....and just let it be.....ahhhh
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

•  Ugh!  I'm stuffed!  We had a great meal at my mom's. I thought we all had a few relatives that we just tolerated around the holidays.  :p Try to enjoy the rest of your day! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• My day ended with a literal sh** day! After I had the kitchen all cleaned up and the left overs put away. My toliet went crazy!! It was running water very quickly all over the bathroom floor, I turned the water off to the toliet but that didn't stop it!! It was disgusting!! I had to call maintience. Finally they got it to stop and got the toliet to flush. He used a wet vac to suck up most of the yuck, then I had to bleach the whole bathroom! Yep I had a sh** day!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2012

• Sorry you were having such a bad day hope it got better later
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2012