anyone in an unhappy marriage and doesn't know what to do?

yogimom913

Asked by yogimom913 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup! It's even more complicated because neither one of us has money to leave
    tiyabolling

Answer by tiyabolling at 2:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yes i'm unhappy at times! but i love his and don't want to leave! i'm praying the stick up his ass rots and falls out soon!
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yup.. me too i just stay b/c it is conviniet (sp)
    Anonymous

• Sometimes- Though I have 2 babys and He is a really great Dad so I have to weigh the outcomes and I think that we can make things work and have a happy family for out kids.
    jyssi1557

Answer by jyssi1557 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes. I love him so much but most of the time it seems as if we're two totally different people. He doesn't seem to be the person I thought I married, and I really don't want to turn to divorce, but what do you do when only one person is willing to fix things? =(
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 3:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am definatly!...however divorce is not an optopn until there is some sort of abuse. I mean what do I tell the kids? "ohh I changed my mind, so I'm divorcing the his lazy ass".
    In 5 yrs I cannot recall any real good times. He's useless as a father and a husband, yet It's not ENOUGH for me to boot his butt to the curb. (he feels the ONLY thing he has to do is work, sit in the recliner,drink beer and go off on weekends, doing HIS OWN thing)
    I see it as I'm a person who made a mistake and have to live out my sentence like any good little prisoner does.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009