Leg and Butt

I had my youngest daughter almost a year ago. My husband and I are going to Florida in about a month (I just found out last night) and I want to look decent in a swim suit. My butt and my thighs jiggle and I want to know how to get rid of that. I am using my ab lounge to get rid of my belly (I've lost a lot of it so far) but what are the best exercises for your butt and thighs?? Please help. And what works best for trying to cover up stretch marks? Is it true that a tanning bed will lighten them?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 2:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Squats-works legs and butt.
    Bridges-Lay on your back with knees bent and feet on the floor and push up your pelvis an high as you can go(Kind of like your humping lol). Do about 30 reps. This works the legs and butt too.
    leg lifts-Get on all fours, hands and knees..Lift leg up behind you high over and over..Then switch to other leg. works out butt mainly, but helps the legs.
    Fire hydrant (my favorite) Get on hands and knees, lift leg out to the side while bent over and over..You will feel this work your butt really good, and your legs..Switch sides.
    Leg lifts with a twist- Lay on side lift leg up, back down, then foward with knee bent toward your chest, then back down then up and repeat.
    Anonymous

• My instructors in the gym tell me all the time, "if you want that great butt this is what you need to do" SQAUTS and LUNGES

determind

Answer by determind at 9:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009