I found the best online deal!!!!!

Magic Mike blu ray 12.99

Pics anyone?

That should put me in labor.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2012 in Shopping

• Wow! Good job! I would love to see that movie w/ my bff. We've been talking about it forever, but are both just so busy! Hope you enjoy it! It looks good. :) (BTW- if you think it will have that effect on you, then don't watch it til the 27th! lol :p)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Great deal
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2012

•  looks like you picked this up too, as your water has now broken- your shopping did the trick-lol

i got this...was $42.00, marked down to 19.99, with 10 dollars off coupon and a 15% off coupon, daughter is going to LOVE it (i hope)

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:39 AM on Nov. 24, 2012

• daughter had a birthday party to go to month or so ago, this was the gift that we got for the birthday girl, daughter has mentioned many times after that she wants this one too. the other one i got is like it but so much more fancy, a walking horse vs a small pony

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2012