My leg gave out:/

I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom i stand up take my first step then when i take my 2nd step i couldn't grab onto the door fast enough and i hit the ground. Now the weird thing was my leg wasn't numb it was a little tingly but not enough for my leg to be asleep like it would if i had been laying on it all night. I get to the couch to sit down and my inner thigh hurts and then the pain goes away. And i don't know if this is connected to what has happened but my face under my chin is braking out in a really itchy rash. Weird sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2012 in Health

• If you're not feeling better soon or unable to walk normally I'd go to urgent care or an ER
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• That is strange, I'd for sure get that checked out!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Can you call your dr. or if not, it sounds like an urgent care visit. Feel better soon.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Go to the doctor
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2012