• In the Spotlight:

Isn't this the most funny/true article regarding the Octuplet mom? (Don't read if you don't want to talk about her)

I think this is hilarious. What do you think?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/11/octuplet-mom-what-a-tangled-web-she-weaves/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LMFAO she is a fucking nut and people are falling for it. How sad and laughable at the same time. I could not believe she said this....

NEW YORK — The mother of octuplets born in California last month says she's "not living off taxpayer money," but that she has been receiving about $490 worth of food stamps.

Nadya Suleman told NBC's "Today" in an interview broadcast Wednesday that her family receives no cash from the government and that the food stamps she's been receiving for 18 months are "not affiliated with welfare."

I wonder where she thinks these magical food stamps come from?
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• and this affects you how???
    Anonymous

• I love TMZ...SO funny!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I see you cannot see what comments others are leaving on her new website too. Hmmm.... me thinks she may be getting some nasty messages that she doesn't want made public. (Sorry, I had to continue on and visit this website too)
    Anonymous

• well i went to her page and left a nice comment :) this was soo funny.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Call me crazy, that Dr. is the sperm donor. I left a message for AC to investigate but somehow do not think he'll take me seriously. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I didn't go to the site but I will lol
    Anonymous

• thanks that was funny!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• and this affects you how???

Obviously you care you read it and responded.lol
    Anonymous

• actually I am really glad you posted this because I have been wanting to find out where I could donate maybe some baby clothes to her, really anyone can say what they want about her (even though I think everyone needs to just mind there own) but if everyone here is so concerned about the kids not having anything and its all about the kids then why would anyone have an issuse with donating to her, think about it she is not the one who will benefit from it but the babies will, and to be honest I cannot think of anything better to do with the clothes my son has grown out of.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009