Valentines Day?

Do you do something for your SO on Valentines Day or do you think it should be up to the man to do something?

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 2:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• just having that topic discussed, and a man said what do guys get? How come they have to do everything? I think it depends on the man. My man does not like when I waste money on jewelry on him. He wants to do that.
    Anonymous

• I usually make my hubby a love basket.. like last year he got a new truck before valentines so I made this huge basket of like car cleaners, cd holder, air freshner...etc.. My hubby is not so creative..so this year its hard for me to get into the spirit of things.. we will see. I think this year I am going to like buy him some itune gift cards and stuff for his iphone.. no clue yet. but last year I did also blow up balloons and put a slip of paper in there with a saying of why i loved him so much. and i left the thumb take in the card. Well he was going to work like around 5 and I had his truck stuffed with these balloons..apparently he didn READ the card and told me he let all the balloons out down the highway LOL.. it was funny but I was so upset. MEN!!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 3:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh we have 6 kids too by the way..so we can never do anything really.. no baby sitter
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 3:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Not sure if hubby will even be home, probably going to take our boys out to dinner and a movie...
    I gave Hubby a card and a "treat" lastnight in case he had to leave out today... Of course he's home so I guess he will be getting his "treat" until he does,lol I figure he deserves that much he made 40,000.00 more this year than last, he's been working his tail off!
    Anonymous