Do you let your teen help wrap siblings gifts?

my son is 16 and I have a mountain of gifts to wrap. Is it okay to let him help? or does that kinda ruin the magic of Christmas morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2012 in Holidays

• If he's willing. let him! My mom was so bad at getting gifts wrapped I used to shut my eyes and wrap my own if it was in a shirt box. She really appreciated it and we still laugh about it. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Not the gifts from Santa, but I let my 11 and 12 yo's help with the rest including gifts from us to their younger siblings

Answer by missanc at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• My oldest is 10, but all my kids get to help wrap non-sibling gifts. DH takes care of our kids' gift wrapping - though I got a couple of great ideas from SIL & an aunt yesterday on how to avoid wrapping tons of little things!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2012

• My 11 year old will be helping me wrap her younger sibs gifts, so I don't see why not!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Some gifts yes but maybe not all?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2012

• yeah, booklover, I am changing my mind about his help. i would rather do it like we do every year - where hubby helps me. i think it's more fun when all the gifts are a surprise.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2012