I want to make my hubby naughty cake:)

Do any of you ladies know how to make a cake that looks like boobs? I thought it would be fun to make and something diff that my hubby has never gotten.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• should have them at your local adult shop, i have seen them there before. or try spencers in the mall or something. or look it up online
    Anonymous

• if you have a metal mixing bowl you can bake your cakes in that (like you would do for a barbie cake). Or you could do some cup cakes and decorate them the same way. BTW that's a fab idea, can I borrow it sometime?
    Singingmommy01

Answer by Singingmommy01 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• we did a full torso for my hubby...reg sheet cake..sculpt into that hour glass...cupcakes and cherries for the top and toasted coconut for the nether region and we did a belly ring...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Just smother your tits in icing. YUM!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LOL at abootie!!!!! LOL!!

I'd say bake the cakes in mixing bowls, but I don't know about how they'd turn out being that thick. So it looks to me as if the cupcake idea is the best. Pile up the the pink or chocolate frosting into a mount, and top with a small red heart. Serve in twos :) .

Answer by Bmat at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• how about using snowballs?? you know the ones from hostess cupcakes?.....mount them ontop of a round 9inch cake...All he needs is boobs, right? heehee, good luck! :op
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• use round baking pans for the bases and then make a few extra and cut them in half to put on the top of the bases. then u just use the icing as "glue" and also put it all over the top. get creative with the decorations. u can even make them look like they are in a sexy lacy bra, lol.
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 12:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009