What is your style!?

Okay so I am like going nuts here. I am not your average 23 yr old. I have six kids.. 1 in which I actually gave birth to. The other 5 are step kids and foster kids. I raise them all so just call me soccer mom if you would like. I really want to go clothes shopping but I just don't know how to dress anymore. I don't want to look like I ayoung 23 yr old hoochie , because I don't get respect as it is.. I go to the GYM every day.. so I don't know if I want to go down the nike everything wardrobe... I don't work I stay at home so I don't have to have like to dress up everyday..but there are some days when I do want to feel cute.. HELP!!

What do you find to be the best clothing for you!?

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 3:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go classic-style, kinda classy. Not Grandma, just clean, trim, and modest. That's what I am looking to go for next :) But right now I live in Hawaii, so I always just wear flip flops and T shirts or tank tops. Kinda boring, but we got no money- so what do ya do?
    Old Navy and oldnavy.com have lots of cute stuff for good prices. Love their jeans at 25-30 bucks a pop!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I dress casual, but comfy. I am a SAHM and usually wear nice, clean sweats and a hoodie everyday. In the summer I like plain t-shirts, khaki shorts and flip flops. I have to be comfortable, but feel the best when clean and have some make up on. Don't buy a bunch of clothes that you really won't wear. I a few nice things for when I go out with the hubby.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I like to wear american eagle
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think good jeans are great...you can definitely dress them up a little or just wear them around the house. I would try to find a couple pairs of really good jeans and maybe some cute shoes...they always make me feel cute
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• girl do your thang. just because you want to dress like a 23 year old DOESN"T mean you have to look like a hootchie. casual is perfect but a couple revealing things is ok
    luv4adrianna

Answer by luv4adrianna at 6:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Old Navy has cute stuff...and their clearance rack sometimes have nice clothing for very affordable price.
    sweetmommy137

Answer by sweetmommy137 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009