Pelvis pressure at 36 weeks and no dilation.

I'm miserable and I can barely walk from the pelvis pressure. I was worried about labor but my cervix is shut tighter than the White House. :x any easing advice. So much pressure and no dilation! Torture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Just take it easy. I have been dilated to a 3 for weeks with no labor yet.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Ugh! Darn

Well! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2012

• Same here, hun. Well, Wed I finally was at a 1 (due this Tuesday). The only thing I can do to relieve the pain in my pelvic area is to just sit down, put my feet up, and relax...for several hours. Walking around, sitting up, having sex...all cause pain :/

All I did yesterday was make a couple pies. I kept my rump on the couch for the most part of the day (except emergency OMG I HAVE TO PEE NOW...you know those, I'm sure) and my pelvic was not hurting. I went and walked around Walmart for...10-15 mins, and I was in a LOT of pain by the time I got home :/ So yeah, all you can do is rest :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2012

• Are you having complications too, or just pressure?
    Why are you checking your cervix?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2012

• @doula
    I don't know how to "check my cervix" ?? I was checked by my ob because the pressure was so intense they wanted to see if there was any dilation or signs of premature labor
    I was sure and doomed I was starting but nope, not a thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2012

• I didn't say *you* were doing it yourself, lol.
    You are having it done--
    Were you contracting too?
    It is common to feel pressure, you can avoid unnecessary interventions ( = unnecessary risks) so it doesn't make anything worse though.

GL!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:09 AM on Nov. 24, 2012

• No with all the pelvic pressure and pain I was feeling they wanted to do it. Sorry, I misunderstood lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2012