How do I make a valentines card carrier?

My third grader has to make a card holder for valentines day to carry his valentines and goodies that he gets from school that day.

bt_halpain

Asked by bt_halpain at 3:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• Get a shoe box and decorate it with stickers, red tissue paper, make sure you make a slot on top of the box so his valentine cards can fit and whatever valentine stuff he recieves.

Or try to decorate a gallon of milk/water plastic container,  decorate paper bag, felt or fabric bag, small bucket, coffee cans, baskets I hope this helps somewhat.

good luck and have fun :)

boy kissing mom

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I had a box left from Christmas that we just wrapped up with light pink tissue paper. It was the perfect size and shape for a Valentine holder. I had two different sized paper lace doilies that were red & white hearts. My daughter glued them on the side of it. She also had some stickers with her name on them that had hearts on them so she put them on the top of her box.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009