what is that stuff?

not to sound gross, but i always get "dicharge". Is this normal? i know im not pregnant i havnt had sex in 8 months. I cant help but feel nasty and im the cleanest person ever! Is this just my body clenaing itself out or do i have a problem? I some times change my underwear twice a day. I feel so gross and nasty. I hate this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• If it's clear and you don't have any odor or discomfort, it's probably normal. You should invest in some panty liners.
    Anonymous

• Its normal if it doesnt have a odor or if its green or yellow thats not normal they say to wear cotton panies rather than others or thongs that can give you a chance of getting infection It might even be an infection you should get it checked out
    Kimmma

Answer by Kimmma at 4:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2009