Who else has babies that put them in a bubbly mood?

My son is sitting in his walker and tugging my shirt while I'm sitting at the chair. Then I look at him and he'll blow rasperries, smile, or rub his head on his arm and make noises. Its so cute.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ooh, mine too. She's so funny. When I hear her wake up in the morning or from a nap, it just makes me grin! She's so much fun!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

•    No matter what kind of day I've had at work I know when I get home & see my beautiful girls my heart melts like ice cream in July. My oldest has the sweetest voice & loves to dance. My youngest is just a month old tomorrow & all I have to do is see face and I want to cry. Its funny how being a mom can make you fall in love and break your heart all at the same time.

jrb9274

Answer by jrb9274 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree, I enjoy coming home and just want to stare at my son!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 4:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• OMG I get so giddy when I look at my lil peanut. Shes so much fun and has discovered her tongue so she's always spittin it at me. Its a adorable. shes 5 months and just getting cuter everyday. Except right now shes sick so not very happy. which I can't figure out becuase she's BF and isn't in daycare.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• everyone says i am the ideal mom. I'm never angrywith him very loving i just love him so much. i love it when i make him laugh and smile.
    CamsMom82208

Answer by CamsMom82208 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009