What is wrong with me? no doctor can figure it out?

I have been to different er's
my doctor ran blood cultures,
no one can figure out whats going on with me

here are my symptoms:

Fever- anywhere from 99.5 to 100.7
weightloss- I lost 60 lbs in the past few months without trying
Extreme TIREDNESS
OVERALL WEAKNESS

Throat closing at times.
skin changes-- kind of red/pink like my face has blush on it
and just recently i started having white things in my stool
also it looks like things are not digesting
right..
Someone anyone know what this all could be?
My doctor doesn't have a clue but is open to run tests etc if I know which ones to ask for.

I am only 26 years old and have a 2 month old.
Am really worried this is serious and need any answers i can find :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• wheeewww - i'd go to an infectious disease specialist it's their job to figure out weird symptoms that no one else can figure out - kind of like each hospitals own center for disease control. Did your doctor do a stool sample test? That's one thing that definitely should be done. Being a mom myself for almost 25y with kids still at home I'm not sure that the range of the temperature reading is too much of a worry. I know there are different levels of blood tests to do too to get readings - some doctors just don't want to do the most complete because they feel their's no call for it. You can also call a larger hospital and get a consult there where they review your results. Sometimes that can be done through a mail system and other times in person with the patient. Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for some departments does one or both of those. Good luck Mommy!!
    Anonymous

• You could have some kind of baterial infection but that is just my guess.

The redness in the face could be  rocaeca (rose-say-jah) it can cause reddness in the face

or maybe the fever could be doing it since you are hotter than usual.

As far as you bm's try eating something healthier and see what happens try it for a week and go with it.

Continue to let the doctor run tests if not get a second opinion with another doctor.

I pray you feel better. You might just need to change your lifestyle. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• What about a parasite?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Have they tested you for HYPERTHYROIDISM? It sounds like it.
    Anonymous

• Here are the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism: * Palpitations * Heat intolerance * Nervousness
    * Insomnia * Breathlessnes * Increased bowel movement * Light or absent menstrual periods* Fatigue
    * Fast heart rate* Trembling hands * Weight loss* Muscle weakness * Warm moist skin * Hair loss
    * Staring gaze...Now, I don't know about the fever or the stuff in your stools but people with hyperthyroidism get hot really easy..Kind of like hot flashes..
    Anonymous

• have you been tested for diabetes? My uncle went thru the same thing, lot of weight loss with out trying and achy joints.
    good luck
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Have your doctor run more blood tests for autoimmune antibodies. Sed rate to see if you have an inflammation situation. Refer you to a rheumatologist if they can't figure it out.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I WOULD GET YOUR THYROID CHECKED
    SamsMom24

Answer by SamsMom24 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• OR MAYBE A PARASITE OR A TAPE WORM I'M THINKING
    SamsMom24

Answer by SamsMom24 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Thanks all.. I am going to mention the thyroid thing and parasite to my doctor,
    also going to ask if I can see a infectious disease specialist. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it all soon.
    Anonymous