How many of you ladies let your dog kiss you on your mouth (lips)?

I was just wondering, I don't like it I think that is nasty but everyone is different.
I love hugging and squeezing them and kissing them on their head but that is about it. I love my animals anyway. I have two golden retrievers :)

what kind of dog or animal do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pets

• Yeeww - no doggie kisses on the face for me! Have you seen where doggie faces go?
    Anonymous

• OH NO NO BUT i've had three dogs at once and always one. never never. but i noogie my nose on their snout and snuggle their neck fur!!
    Anonymous

• we have a red mini dashound and i love her to death but i dont let her lick me in the face thats just nasty to me. expecially since iv actually seen her eat her own dog poop along with our friends dog poop thats just nasty to me.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No but I have one thats like to lick my feet at night.

Answer by gemgem at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have a chihuahua. he is 14 years old. No kissing on the mouth. That's nasty YUK!!

Answer by louise2 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• NO WAY,LOL We have 2 90lb German Sherherds, Love them to death but licking is a big NO NO...
    My hubby shaves his head and lets our one Shepherd lick his head a little but I think it's gross!
    Hubby has also let them eat off his fork just to gross out our boys,lol
    He's a true animal lover, sometimes a bit over the top,lol
    Anonymous

• anony216 here. right now we have a lab mix and a mastiff. the mastiff we don't even have to worry about kissing, can't get close enough his slobber slams us before we can get in to snuggle!!
    Anonymous

• i have 2 dogs, one is a male and one is a female, ill let my female dog lick me on my lips but i do know she doesnt go places where male dogs are most curious and yeah....ive seen my male dog smell, lick, and shove his face in all places, so i watch out for him and his tounge.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I get kisses but not licks...from my yorkie! she puts his lil lips to mine real quick when I say gimme a kiss.. usually for a carrot since that is his favorite treat in the world.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I love dog kisses, we have a 7 yr old Viszla, he's a 65 lb lapdog and loves to kiss. My daughter is 14 months old and she opens her mouth and coos at him and he kisses her. Oddly, my son used to do the exact same thing.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009